Saturday, April 25, 2009

Japanese Nail Art April/May 2009




Once I came back from my mexican honeymoon, I found my nails were a bit flamboyant for everyday wear and decided to get them removed.. And to replace them I wanted fruity nails LOL!

Last week I actually went to a job interview. During the job interview I started talking with my hands and I guess the interviewer saw my nails and got taken back. Then I realized, oh... ok these nails are not going to land me a job. I got another interview on Monday but I will definitely keep my hands below the desk this time and not point. OOPS~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! These nails look amazing!! I have yet to try out a fun nail design but I've been eying these for the summer time http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16015079

    ReplyDelete