Friday, April 24, 2009

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Relaxing Creme Curls & Shine

"Curls & Shine Frizz Control, Silky Finish Strong Hold"
Retails for $4.99 at London Drugs

I have really wavey hair and I am always trying to find the next best thing to make my waves look their shiniest, moist'iest(? haha), softness and all that good stuff. Fructis is one of my favorite and preferred brands for haircare. I have psoriasis on my scalp and I find something about the Fructis, Dove and Head and Shoulders brands that do not irritate my psoriasis, must be those fruit waxes!

I bought this styling creme to hold down my waves so they don't get frizzy and my ends don't get nasty. I usually use 3-5 products on my hair after I get out of the shower just to tame those ends. This creme has a lotion-type texture and is very slick feeling(but not oily at all). I use this creme when I don't feel like putting so much product in my hair and it controls my waves with a very light and soft hold(I know it says strong but its much better than goopy gel). One thing is that you definitely need to wash it out the next day because it gets gummy after you've slept on your hair.

Would I recommend this product? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment