Friday, April 24, 2009

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer


Retails for $7.99 at London Drugs 150 ml

"creates a healthy, summer glow all year long just by moisturizing - Designed for Medium/Tan Skin Tones"

I bought this thinking I'd look dark and luscious like Nicole Sherzinger but of course I didn't. And the moisturizer had those darn sparkles in it. RANT ALERT! A pet peeve of mine is putting sparkles in cosmetics, this reminds me being in grade 3 buying my first bonnebell lipsmacker with sparkles and glitter in it. I find it childish when cosmetic companies put sparkle and glitter in their moisturizers or other things that you shouldn't be putting all over you face.

Back to my critic. I just came back from Mexico 2 weeks ago and found this might be a good product to save my beautiful burnt tan. No. The lotion smells bad, it has sparkles in it(which makes you look like a glitter queen) and it just doesn't absorb nicely. As my skin was peeling off, I found the lotion contains some dark coloring and just absorbs into your skin to create the "tan" look.

Would I buy this product again? No.
Would I recommend it? No.
Will I keep using it? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment