Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Body Shop's Coconut Body Butter


As you all know, I have the driest skin on the planet. I received this butter as a bridal shower present from my sister-in-law Sandy(it was part of a gift with the scrub and shower creme). She said she loved the smell of coconut and thought I'll love it too.. well I do! I have the tendency to order the usually 3 types of gelato, one being Coconut, Green tea and/or durian mango or some southasian exotic fruit.

When I came back totally sunburnt from Mexico I was peeling like a banana and I think I used 5 different lotions and butters one me, this being one of them. I used the Olive body butter on @vancitycanuck and I used the Coconut body butter on myself.

I love this body butter! Its not too greasy(for me) and I smell like I'm vacation 24/7. It feels my elbows and knees moisturized all day. The gift box Sandy gave me came with the Coconut exfoliater and that.. I don't like so much. It smells good when you open it but as you rub it on your body, it turns into this weird chemical smell. ew. Stick with the body butter! Also it came with a shower creme and its heavenly!

I definitely recommend this body butter and the coconut shower creme, it moisturizes and it smells like vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment