Thursday, April 30, 2009

Neutrogena's All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes


Sale at London Drugs for $5.25

I ran out of makeup remover wipes so I had to get another batch. In the past I used Garnier's green cleansing wipes, Loreal's age-something or another cleansing wipes. This time I wanted under $10 dollars that didn't sting my eyes.

I was looking for wipes based on their price, sheets per package and its ability to remove makeup. I looked at Pond's which was 25 @ $8.99, Clean and Clear's new Makeup Remover line 25 @ $7.99, Garnier's 30 @ $9.99 then as I walked away I saw a itty bitty yellow sale sign near the Neutrogena area, 25 @ Sale!! $5.25. After walking up and down the aisle like a supermodel I finally decided I'd try out the Neutrogena wipes for the price point(and the fact I do not have a paycheque coming in).

As always I soon as I came home, I tried the wipe out and it was a great! It didn't sting my eyes, removed all my makeup, left a really fresh feeling on my face and never dried it out(as I have super dry skin). I might go back and buy another pack if its still on sale.. hehe Oh~ the original price for these babies were $10.23 or something.

Recommended!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment