Thursday, April 30, 2009

Webber Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar


This is a product I cannot live without. I've been taking Apple Cider Vinegar pills for the past 3 years and its probably prevented a lot of nasty nausea attacks.

My mom introduced me to apple cider when one day I came over for dinner and things felt a little too greasy in my innards. She told me to take these two horse pills that smelled awful. I took them and an hour or two later I was feeling fine. I have a big tendency to always feel nauseated when I eat anything and so I always need a cup of strong coffee, bubbly coke, a big cup of tea or something acidic to just cut the "grease" after every meal. Sometimes I can't have any of those so I take 2 Apple Cider vinegar pills during or right after my meal and things go smoothly~

I feel my fake internet research to see what apple cider exactly did. One said it was a fat burner... it is definitely NOT a fat burner. It definitely helps me digest my meals a bit better and thats why I use it.

I recommend Apple Cider Vinegar pills but please do your research and see if its right for you~

No comments:

Post a Comment