Thursday, April 30, 2009

Duo Eyelash Adhesive & Ardell Fashion Lashes


So I have jumped on the eyelash bandwagon and I love to wear fake eyelashes. Yes.. I even wore them to the office without anybody noticing too much. Having fake nails and wearing fake eyelashes keeps a peppy step in my walk. Yes it sounds fake but ask any girl who wears them, they put a little luxe in your life~

I occasionally wore eyelashes here and there but seeing there is a big trend where girls all not just wearing them to club nite but to the office, I'd thought I invest in some good glue and glasses. I usually buy my synthetic lashes at the Daiso store in Aberdeen mall and they work great. The glue I have now is the one that dries into a gummy yellow color. I lost my previous one that turns dark so I bought the dark again. I also got the Ardell lashes made out of real hair and see how they work out. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment